We are in need of several Dishwashers/Prep Cooks to staff our mid-morning and dinner service shifts. The ideal candidate believes in showing up on time for work, providing other employees with assistance in the kitchen as needed and following all sanitary and health-related protocols. We’re a busy full service restaurant and we are willing to consider advancement opportunities for the right candidate. We’re offering a consistent schedule and excellent pay for a dedicated employee.
Performance Expectations - Essential Functions:
- Arrives on time for all scheduled shifts
- Follows and complies with all applicable health/sanitation and safety guidelines
- Helps and performs other tasks as directed by leadership
- Must interact well with people in high energy or stressful situations
- Presents self in a professional manner in both personality and appearance
- Treats customers and co-workers with courtesy and respect
- Efficiently washes plates, glasses, utensils, pots, and pans utilizing automatic dishwasher and 3 compartment sink
- Properly unloads, sorts, and stores clean dishes
- Sweeps, scrubs and mops floors
- Cleans floor mats, drains, walls, shelves, windows and restrooms
- Cleans and sanitizes foodservice equipment
- Sorts and removes trash and recycling to designated pickup areas outside of the building
- Stock and replenish cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Demonstrates proper usage and storage of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Prepares ingredients per recipe efficiently and accurately
- Maintains a clean, organized, sanitary and safe work environment
- Work safely around hot ovens, heavy equipment and sharp utensils
- Work in a clean and organized fashion
- Take direction from multiple leaders
- Set up and organize prep area
- Keep all of the recipes organized
Physical + Basic Requirements:
- Bending, stooping, walking, and standing for long periods at a time.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs.
- Able to work all scheduled shifts including weekends and holidays
- Must must be proficient in basic mathematics;be able to understand numbers and number relationships (i.e. decimal points, fractions)Can effectively handle multiple tasks and high stress situations
- Reliable transportation to and from work with varying start and end times
What does the job pay?
Starting pay is $8.00-12.50 per hour, or negotiable based on experience.