We are looking for an experienced person to assist the Customer Service Manager to oversee the daily operations of our store. You will assist to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs and/or the foodservice/hospitality industry preferred.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a lead person or vast experience and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. This person will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
The goal is to manage our store in ways that enhance customer service and boost revenues.
Performance Expectations - Essential Functions:
- Organizing store operations
- Overseeing store activities
- Use a touch-screen POS System
- Communicates professionally in person and on the phone
- Training of associates to encourage selling and add ons
- Ensuring that all legal and health procedures are followed
- Improving different aspects of the store
- Knows and can explain the ingredients in our products to our guests
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience as a Customer Service Lead preferably in and/or the foodservice/hospitality industry
- Proficient with retail management practices
- Good analytical skills
- Can maintain high energy during the entire shift
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Effective communication skills
- Enjoys and makes customer service a priority
- Has good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time
What does the job pay?
Starting pay is $14.00-20.00 per hour, or negotiable based on experience.